It looks like its going to be a great weekend! One of the nicest things about Nova Scotia is that there are so many lovely opportunities for lovely little day trips. What could be better than that? Day trips that do double duty by helping the animals of course!
On Saturday, the 17th:
- in Shelbourne, the PET Projects Dog Jog is finally here … see poster below
- in the Valley, CAPS will be at the Middleton Heart of the Valley Days this weekend .. but owing to the heat will not be walking in the parade with their adoptables and happy tails
- CAPS will also be at the Annavale Co-op 4 H Fun Day on Saturday from 10 until 2
- if you’re in or around the HRM area, the booth for the Metro Shelter at the Harbourview Weekend Market is an ongoing thing.( 42 Canal Street Dartmouth, every Saturday & Sunday from 9 am – 4 pm. )
- GPAC is having a Yard Sale at its Halifax Kennel from nine until three
Last, but definitely not least ….. on Sunday, the 18th… ARC‘s Bark B Que was postponed because of last Sunday’s monsoon and is rescheduled for Sunday .. see poster below
As always, if I’ve missed anyone’s events for this weekend, please shoot me an email and I’ll add them right in.